The Super Special Stage will take place on the streets of central Nicosia on Saturday, 28th of September. The stage will start at 5:07 pm and will be 3.52 kilometers long. The stage will be centred around the area of the Markos Drakos roundabout next to the Paphos Gate and the roads below will be closed on Saturday, 28th of September from 14:00 to 20:00.
1 Diagorou Avenue - closed towards Homerou Avenue
2. Rigaini Street - closed from its intersection with Arsinoe Street to the Markos Drakos roundabout next to Paphos Gate
3. Egyptou Street - closed from Lloyd George Square to Markos Drakos roundabout at Paphos Gate
4. Museum Street - closed from its junction with Nehrou Street to the Markos Drakos roundabout next to Paphos Gate
5. Kinira Street - closed from the junction at Pedieou River Bridge to Markos Drakos roundabout at Paphos Gate
6. Nehru Street
7. Markos Drakos Street
8. Charalambou Muskou Street - until its junction with Kinira Street
9. Kostis Palamas Street - only the direction towards Nehrou Street will be closed.
10. Chilonos Street - closed to the traffic lights of the Museum
In addition, it should be noted that on the same day (28/9/2019) from 06:30 to 08:30, the crew will perform reconnaissance on the stage, on the roads mentioned above. The roads will be partially closed and traffic will be regulated by the Police.
Residents of the above areas are kindly requested to contact Rally Headquarters at 22313233/99269805 for any other information they may require.
For people who will be attending the Nicosia Special Stage, they are urged to arrive on time, use all adjacent parking spaces and follow police instructions and safety marshals that will be situated at the site. Attending the Super Special Stage in Nicosia will be free and open to the public. For more information visit the event's website: www.cyprusrally.com.cy
Click here to download the map.